So today I had a driving lesson. Not really a big deal but today it was.
"Now Charlotte I want you to turn right".
It was onto a main road.
Ho-lee-shit.
I have never been so nervous in my life!
I didn't really show it, I mean, at the end of the day that's what they look for. Confidence.
So out on the road, it wasn't as scary as what I thought.
But really, Me in a car at the wheel... I'm suprised my instructor even let me go on main roads!
3 lessons down, about 45 to go!
I also have work tomorrow, which isn't that fantastic, but I get more pennies :)
High fiveee!
Note to self: Go see Harry Potter and Bruno asap!
I don't really have much to say! Other than I can't wait to go to the gym next week :)
Hello toned ;)
Charlotte
<2+1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment